Thursday, August 18, 2011

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day. Today is the Independence Day of Indonesia. But, this year I cannot celebrate it again in my country because I have no holiday in here. I and my friends from Indonesian Society was planned to make an event to celebrate it. Because now is during  Bulan Puasa, so we decided to make Buka Puasa Bersama . Even it's just a small event, but at least we can celebrate Independence Day in here.

We decided to order Nasi Tumpeng and Indonesian Snacks for our Buka Puasa. Even we order from Indonesian Resto, the taste is still different from the original taste. 

Nasi Tumpeng
(Nasi Kuning, Tahu Bacem, Kering Tempe, Bali Daging dan Telur, Telur Dadar, Ayam Goreng, dan Urap-urap)

Indonesian Snacks
(Lemper dan Ote-ote)

And now I miss Indonesian foods so badly. I hope that my mom will bring Nasi Tambak Bayan for me next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment