Monday, August 22, 2011

Friendship Never Dies


Last Friday I, Ingga, and Gerry hang out together with our old best friends. They are Devi, Dian, and Kezia. Actually three of them are our seniors who finished study already. They came to Malaysia to attend Graduation Ceremony of Devi and Kezia.
Our first trip was in KLCC. We went there to have our lunch. We ate at Nando’s with Devi and Kezia families as well. This is the picture that we took at Nando’s and KLCC.

 Gerry-Devi-Kezia-Dian-Ingga-Vivi

KLCC

After that, we went to China Town to buy flowers for Devi and Kezia who graduated on Saturday. Not only their families who bought the flowers, Ingga and I also bought for them as the gifts. 

                                         Pig for Devi                                  Monkey for Kezia


From China Town, we went to Sunway Pyramid. Yaa, Sunway Pyramid is one of my favorite malls in Malaysia. We went there to Pusing Pusing and had our dinner as well. 


On Saturday morning, Ingga and I came to the Graduation Ceremony and unfortunately we cannot come into the venue because we did not have the invitation cards. We waited Devi and Kezia in Canteen. We spent around 3hours at college to finish everything about the graduation.


I wish you guys with all of the best wishes for your future. Pray for me and Ingga to graduate as fast as possible :)

After everything has been done, we went to McDonalds to have our meals and directly heading to Pavilion Mall in Bukit Bintang. All of us walked around that mall and lastly we had our dinner. We had our dinner at Crystal Jade. 


Lastly, I have finished enjoying my two free days. I ate a lot and of course I gained weight but hopefully not. 

FAT! FAT! FAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment