Monday, August 29, 2011

Fighting for Final Exam


Final exam is coming very soon and it means I should start to prepare myself. This semester is really difficult for me because I have 4 subjects for final exam. The four subjects are Entrepreneurship, MOE, Accounting, and Strategic Management. MOE makes me suffering because really difficult to understand. Hopefully I won’t get sick like last time during hospitality law final exam. MOE is methods of enquiry. If not mistaken, in Indonesia, MOE is looks like "Skripsi."
There are no excuses for final exam. I have no choice to not studying. I promised myself to study hard and show my parents that I am able to get high marks. I should get better GPA as well in this semester because My CGPA in last semester was not so good.
Pray for my final exam and wish me luck, guys. And for those who have final exam also, GOOD LUCK. Ora Et Labora.

No comments:

Post a Comment