Sunday, September 4, 2011

holiday is over

This past few days, I and my family had a short holiday in Malaysia. Actually they did not plan to have a holiday in Malaysia because they bored already, but they came here to meet me.

I was so happy because my mom bought a new bag for me. I love that bag so much since last time and finally I got it. Thanks Mom :*

Pavilion Mall - Bukit Bintang

After we stayed for two nights in Bukit Bintang, we went to Genting. Honestly I did not want to go to Genting because nothing to do at there, but I really need refreshing. We stayed at Awana Hotel because First World hotel is full booked. I was planned to study at there, but unluckily cannot because the weather is nice for me to walk around Genting. 

From Genting we went to Sunway Pyramid. I like Sunway Pyramid because not that crowded and it's a nice place for shopping. Before we walked around Sunway Pyramid, we had our meals at Bubba Gump. I ordered pasta but I forgot the name. For me, the taste was not so good but the place is quite comfortable. I took some pictures at there. 






After that, we went to Putrajaya to see the Bridge. FYI, the bridge in Putrajaya is one of the most famous  tourism place in Malaysia. Many tourists at there and the weather was not good so we just went there for a while and directly go to Alamanda Mall. Alamanda Mall is not that popular because the location is quiet far from KL and not many stores open at there. From Alamanda, we went to Concorde Inn Hotel KLIA. I was so tired because I drove since wednesday and not enough sleep.

My family went back to Surabaya in this early morning because I chose wrong flight and unluckily I couldn't join them because I still have final exams. But, it is ok because I will be home very soon to see all of them. I MISS MY FAMILY! My friends as well.  


One thing that I hate from Holiday is I gained so much weight from this holiday and now I should work hard to loss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment