Sunday, September 18, 2011

!Journey!

It's always nice for me to spend my time with my friends especially when there's no more exams and assignments. First journey was on last wednesday. I and Ingga went to mid valley. The other friends could not join us due to exams.

My hair was messy because of rain -.-

with Ingga


Oyster with egg. Damn yummy!

Fat?

The second journey was on last friday, I and my friends went to Bukit Bintang, Mid Valley, and Damansara. Once again, it seems so boring because I and my friends always spend our time at Bukit Bintang. But, we still love Bukit Bintang. Finally I went out not only with Ingga and Gerry, Sisca also joined us. 






We had our lunch at T-Bowl. T-bowl is a restaurant toilet concept. It was not my first time eat at there, but last time I did not buy the food, I just bought dessert. This time, I ordered roasted pork with spagethi in white sauce and the taste was not bad.






Finally we had our dinner at Damansara. We ate Sate Ayam, Sate Daging, Sate Kambing, and Bakso. I ordered Sate Ayam and Sate Kambing.  I was quite surprised because usually the tastes of Indonesian Foods in here are not so good. But, that time the taste was awesome. I hope that next time I could come to that shop again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment