Monday, September 12, 2011

untitled

Finally I have no more exams. I just finished it this afternoon. I feel so happy because no need to study anymore in this semester. Actually I really tired with all of my subjects in this semester. 6 of them were really tough for me. But Thank God because everything has been done well. Now I just need to wait the result patiently. I hope I could pass all of the subjects and my CPGA will be increased as well. 

Even it's done already, I still couldn't go back to my hometown now due to the FHM Event. FHM event is an event that held by the Food Hotel Malaysia Association. I would like to join that event because I need to collect co-curriculum (In Indonesia is called Credit Point). Honestly, I was quite sad because if I join this event, I just have a short holiday. But, my lecturer always tells me to join this event and take this as my opportunity. Even I just have a short holiday, the experiences that I will get from this event are useful for my future career. 

I sacrificed my holiday only to get experiences as much as I can. Hopefully I could get more information about how hospitality industry looks like and how people work in the industry and compete among each others. I also hope that I could get channel with any hotel for my internship in next year. 

There are some pictures that I took yesterday when I was boring to study. Enjoy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment